Sample Water Report

Can alkaline mineral water help with calcium deficiency?

Calcium is an essential mineral that plays a key role in various bodily functions, including bone health, muscle contraction, nerve transmission, blood clotting, and more.

Maintaining adequate calcium levels is important for overall health, and hydrogen-rich alkaline water from high-quality water ionizers can be an excellent source of this essential mineral.

Let’s explore the numerous advantages of drinking calcium-rich alkaline water and how it can positively impact your well-being.


Hypocalcemia is a condition indicating low calcium and electrolyte levels.

Symptoms of hypocalcemia

Symptoms of hypocalcemia include:

  • Muscle cramps or spasms
  • Numbness or tingling in the fingers, toes, or around the mouth
  • Fatigue or weakness
  • Irritability or mood changes
  • Twitching of facial muscles
  • Abnormal heart rhythms
  • Difficulty in swallowing
  • Convulsions or seizures (in severe cases)

The Power of Mineral-Rich Alkaline Water:

Calcium is a key mineral that can alkalize the body, neutralizing and eliminating toxins and free radicals. 99% of the calcium in the body is found in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is used for muscle contraction, heart beat, and nerve function maintenance.

  • Proper calcium intake is important for overall health and well-being, and it is obtained through a balanced diet that includes calcium-rich foods such as dairy products, leafy greens, nuts, and fortified foods.
  • Alkaline water commonly has a pH level of 8 or 9. It contains alkaline minerals like iron, manganese, potassium, magnesium, and calcium, and has a negative oxidation-reduction potential (ORP).
  • Research has shown that acidosis may have a more significant effect on bone loss. And alkaline water prevent acidosis by maintaining the pH balance of the body. It also decrease the amount of calcium that is released in urine.
  • For those concerned about osteoporosis, drinking mineral-rich ionized water provides bio-available calcium, promoting bone health and fighting against bone density loss.

How ionized water help with Calcium Absorption?

How ionized water help with Calcium Absorption?

Hydrogen molecules present in ionized alkaline water are small enough to penetrate the body easily, aiding calcium absorption.
This efficient absorption process ensures that your body utilizes calcium effectively, maximizing its benefits.
Additional Benefits of Hydrogen-Rich Alkaline Water™:

  • Ionized alkaline water’s antioxidant properties prevent inflammation and reduce oxidative stress.
  • Studies suggest that antioxidant, ionized water may improve mood and reduce anxiety.
  • Women, even those already sufficient in calcium, can benefit from the enhanced bone health provided by ionized water.
  • The recommended daily allowance of calcium is between 1,000 and 2,000 mg or the equivalent of 5-6 glasses of milk a day.

For more information: Click Here

Experience the Benefits with Life Water Report:

Life Water Report offers high-quality antioxidant, mineral-rich alkaline water filters and water ionizers, providing you with an easy way to maintain calcium optimum balance in the body. Dont, worry about getting your daily calcium dose with our Alkaline water filtration systems.


Our Water filtration systems designed to remineralize water can address calcium deficiency. These specialized filters remove contaminants from the water and also add essential minerals, such as calcium and magnesium. Drinking remineralized water regularly can contribute to calcium intake, supporting bone health, nerve function, and various cellular activities Check out our Alkaline water ionizers™, with healthy calcium and antioxidant properties. Plus Prevent premature bone loss and increase your bones’ density by adding mineralized water in your daily life.


Without adequate calcium in the diet, people have weak bones (osteoporosis) and dental problems (cavities). But With the power of calcium-rich alkaline water from high-quality water ionizers, you can enhance your overall health and well-being. Regular consumption of alkaline water aids calcium absorption and provides additional health benefits.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *